Old July 19th 05, 01:18 PM
Thierry

"ml" wrote in message
I have found that a S.A.E. along with $2 does the trick most of the

time. I
use the DX envelopes at www.w4mpy.com, the return envelope fits inside

the
outer envelope without having to fold it.

wow, cash? thought most of those foriegn post offices would just steal
it, and i don't know but all those foriegn places, if not stolen, can
accept us currency?

Tttt. I send over 250 dxcc direct with a SAE and $1 (sometimes $2 for a few
DX). I received back 100% of QSL.
Even in Russia. I sent many GS plus IRC for an award. It happened that the
address was false. Months later the USSR Post office sent me back all I
sent. Nothing was stolen.
Up to now QSLing direct, even including GS is the most secure and fastest
way to get your QSL back.
There are rumors about theft, etc, but in practice I do not know any people
having experienced such problems.

More info : http://www.astrosurf.org/lombry/qsl-gs.htm

73
Thierry, ON4SKY