Old July 19th 05, 03:18 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

lying sack of ####

Whoa...THAT was meaningful.

enough that you have to alter it

I didn't alter it...it's still there...I just masked the stench.

lying again you altered it

Nope. Just went back a post and checked. It's still there. Just
the way your feeble mind wrote it.

And I can see that in addition to not having a really good grasp
on English, you have a poor understanding of the concept of sarcasm.

I understand it, Indeed there seem to veiw I don't understand better
than you

Go ahead laugh

It's easy to when you make such a farce out of it!

farce is at least humor

Not always, Mark.

It's yours to change, Markie. You're the one who keeps up with
the profanities.

your tone never changes as dangerous as it is to use the word never it
seems to fit

A feeble mind is a feeble mind, Mark.

You've proven that.

Steve, K4YZ