Old July 20th 05, 03:38 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
news:_siDe.164975$on1.82893@clgrps13...
-=jd=- wrote:

From where I stand, it's apparent that the bulk of the hate eminates from
the left. It's the leftists that are the gloom and doomers, steeped in
obstructionism, negativism, and vitriolic rhetoric. That seems to be one
of the more glaringly obvious reasons why they are continuing to lose
elections. They have stopped articulating their solutions to today's
problems and plans for the future, apparently because they are too busy
attacking the right. They can't stop long enough to map out an acceptable
positive agenda, so they just go with what they know: obstructionism,
negativity and hate-laced rhetoric. Why, for example I offer up the
preceding paragraph of yours...

Your posting is exactly what you accuse the other guys of doing. I seem to
remember the phrase "obstructionism, negativism, and vitriolic rhetoric"
as being charges levied by kangaroo courts in totalitarian states. Stalin
and Mao come to mind. They had show trials for anyone perceived as a
threat to the system. Some evil countries have now dispensed with even the
show trials.

mike

Oh! come on mike. Gee

B.H.