Old July 20th 05, 08:27 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You enjoy being the victim. Your own fetish for being the
whipping boy will keep you second place regardless of the endeavor

nope more Stevie lies

You are projecting it seems You enjoy whiping so you assume

Indeed you realy seem to get off on whiping men

Nope.

you seem preopied with it

"preopied"...?!?!

The time before Ron Howard on Mayberry RFD...???

An other obvious bit of evidence that you don't understand the
English language well.

I understand it quite

Quite what?

You suggest you have a handle on English but you can't even finish
a five word sentence without botvhing it up one way or the other!

But I am not the guy that keep insisting on draging sexuality into a
Radio newsgroup

Sure you are.

Nope. That's your schtick, Markie. Too afraid to come out and be
a man...Hiding behind profanities and insults on screen, demanding that
all of us get with YOUR program.

Projecting again

Nope. You're the profanity guy...Well, you and Toiddie.

I am a man

You're a girl in man's clothing.

you are so afraid of a word that you go on a enternal rant

What "word"...?!?!?

you are the personal attack man and a coward that can dish it (lately
esp to Todd) but you can't take it yourself

I stay step-for-step with you, Wusso...Seem's I can take it fairly
well.

no demand at all beyond being allowed basic rights

You have yet to demonstrate any "right" that's been violated.

Did you go to "church" unhindered this week?

Did anyone sit at your side with a gun to your head and prevent
you from typing the "words" you wanted to type?

what program BTW am I pusshing (according to you)

You're demanding that the world adapt to you, not the other way
around...You tell everyone else to "deal" with your incompetence with
English rather than doing something to fix it yourself.

You're a lazy coward.

Steve, K4YZ