Old July 20th 05, 08:34 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

And what's YOUR job as an abuser of the language? To see just how
crappy you can abuse it and still get by?

not at all I don't do this professoinaly as you know

I didn't say anything about "professionally".

I asked you what was YOU job as an abuser of the language.

was you what try was "your"

Like you say...you got the message.

But it is not my job i certainly don't get paid for it

don't even abuse the langauage as a hobby

Then is has to be a sickness, and you STILL need help.

If you understood English as well as you say, you WOULD have
understood.

I understood just choose to repsond as I saw fit

As I said...You "choose" to abuse us ALL with it. You're forcing
everyone else to adapt to you rahter than the other way around.

I know you object to people using there personaly freedoms

"personaly freedoms"...?!?!

I object to idiots being allowed to abuse others, hence I object
to you.

Steve, K4YZ