Old July 20th 05, 02:36 PM
David

On 20 Jul 2005 02:26:40 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

You truly, honestly can't see that we were *counting* on that to happen in
Iraq and Afghanistan? What - did you think we wanted to go house-to-house
all around the globe? We made them *flock* to Iraq and Afghanistan, as
desired.

Ahh. The Famous Flypaper Gambit. Laughable. London 7-7.

I defy you to explain the logic underlying *that* assumption?! I only want
the radical islamics to have one of the many things they hold so dear:
martyrdom! Where have I ever indicated that I would prefer the deaths of
any American simply based on their political affiliation -- not to mention
"a few thousand" of them?

You better hope they are religious fanatics, because if the sucuders
are soldiers they are brave mofos, aren't they?

From where I stand, it's apparent that the bulk of the hate eminates from
the left. It's the leftists that are the gloom and doomers, steeped in
obstructionism, negativism, and vitriolic rhetoric. That seems to be one of
the more glaringly obvious reasons why they are continuing to lose
elections. They have stopped articulating their solutions to today's
problems and plans for the future, apparently because they are too busy
attacking the right. They can't stop long enough to map out an acceptable
positive agenda, so they just go with what they know: obstructionism,
negativity and hate-laced rhetoric. Why, for example I offer up the
preceding paragraph of yours...

The Left would lose fewer elections if the Right would quit ****ing
with the voting process. I predict in 2006, the rigged vote will
result in massive civil disobedience.

Religious people think they have the right to cheat. That the end
justifies the means. They will only respond to pain. Bring 'em on!