Old July 20th 05, 05:22 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

Then why isn't it in the papaers? The six o'clock news? Sunday
sermon?

explained that already

No, you've not.

yes I have

You only said "we're not in church".

I have said everything has its place

You've not explained why you are so foul mouthed.

not realy that foul mouthed just using it for effect

and becuase your constant attacks post call for it

So where is it?

It is all around you just don't listen

I must be hanging out in the wrong circles. I hear an occassional
"damn" and that's about it.

well there you go,

also it have something to the stuff in your ears

Or has indeed morese code made you deaf

Nope.

something has

I just associate with a better crowd of people is all.

You prefer the weak-minded, the feeble, the easliy impressionable.

I prefer a more mature, responsible and professional enviroment.

You're feeble minded, Mark. A coward who won't come join the rest
of us. Guess that's why you moved so far away from the rest of
society.

your are feeble minded Stevie

Nope.

If you are there with your holier than thou #### not want to jion you

indeed first thing you got right in ages

It's not "holier than thou"...It's a desire to live a better, more
civilized life.

you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Steve, K4YZ