Old July 20th 05, 10:36 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
wrote:

Tried to learn morse for 13 WPM back
in the early 60s, reached about 8 W
PM, and GAVE UP.

Kiss my yes and stick it in yer I/O port.

Good boy Lennie, the truth will set you free.

Now shut the hell up about it.

Just like Lennie to attain mediocrity and then quit.

That's why his CV is loaded with jobs, but no real achievements.

Just think...Had he gotten an "old" Technician back in the day,
that ONE test he took would have been all he needed today.

Oh well...

73

Steve, K4YZ

That's right Steve. If Lennie would have "lowered" himself to pass just the
5wpm and the General theory....then he would be a present day General light.
With a real old timers W or K call.

Then he could be on here bragging about the good old days when he just got
into ham radio......on second thought, I'm glad he is a quitter.

Dan/W4NTI