Old July 21st 05, 04:44 PM

"MnMikew" wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:31:02 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Joel Rubin wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:33:36 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...C-05-143A1.doc

John

Code ability should be one alternative among other technical tests.

It
seems very odd to freeze a technical test in a museum of bygone
technology.

If one cannot learn at least a minimal 5 WPM code then they have

absolutely no
business obtaining an amateur license.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Agreed!

Wazziss??? I'm in full agreement with Tracy and Steve on something..

*looks
around for the four horsemen of the apocolypse*

It would be more of an incentive for me to get my ticket if I could use HF.
I have ZERO interest in CW. Maybe open a little HF for techs?

Many of us had ZERO interest in CW. And it wasn't easy for us either.
Learn just enough to pass and never use it again.
There should be no free lunch.