Old July 22nd 05, 01:50 AM
John Smith

Cecil:

You scare me...

Actually, I agree. It is not the governments business of peaking over
fences and through windows to see if people are taking drugs. And, I
don't support one citizen to be spying on another...

If people cause harm to others or another's property we do have a
right to limit their actions.

Other than that, I would be willing to chuck plants (even the drug
ones) into the basket of "inalienable rights", and if their creator
seen fit to place them here for them (even if the wise creator is
nothing more than a mud puddle grin), let them have at it...

John

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
... no longer is that true, time for someone to rewrite all the
usenet etiquette and tutorials...

As is: time for someone to rewrite all the drug laws and
profit from the extensive knowledge obtained during
prohibition. God gave us inalienabe rights to the "herbs
of the field" and our fascist government took them away. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via