Old July 22nd 05, 12:42 AM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:44:23 -0500, "Charlie"
wrote:

There are no distortions Ken. The tower looks the same the day before Dennis
as it does now the day after. The WHOLE POINT in using 2 identical photos
was to illustrate that there IS NO DIFFERENCE after the storm.

I have been on Usenet for 20 years or more and it is always the
same....people just wait in the wings to take pot shots at others. I posted
a link to the tower photos and all I got was ridicule and cuss words.

Now that it survived the affects of hurricane Dennis I get accusations that
Dennis never even came near my home.
You guys can all go fish..or any other "F" word you might be able to think
of.

Sorry to rob you all of the splendor of viewing my new tower down on the
ground.

You ****ers are all a bunch of real sick *******s.

What a bunch of passive-aggressive crap. If you really wanted
to make the point, you would have posted an honest "after" shot, not
your smartass little duplicate.