Old July 21st 05, 11:23 PM
John Smith

Tell me, what is/are a legitimate argument(s) to keep CW a
requirement, which any sane man/woman could argue with real and
logical conviction?

If such existed, I am sure it could be pressed into service and quite
well stop the removal of the CW requirement.

However, I think any argument posed would have "them", in the end,
considering the person posing the argument booked for a three day stay
in an institution and giving them a mental observation!

Anyone who still poses an "important argument" here and fails to make
others aware of the terrible travesty which is about to be committed
by the dis-continuance of the code requirement is a "TRUE FOOL!!!" and
should hardly be surprised when laughed at here...

John

"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...
Unless the FCC operates very differently from other federal agencies
the fact that they are using a Notice of Public Rulemaking signifies
that they have pretty much made up their collective mind to go ahead
with abolishing the morse requirement.

I wonder if all of those against change have expended as much energy
writing to the FCC as they have repeating the same worn old
arguments
here on the news group.