Old July 22nd 05, 03:43 AM
John Smith

dx-boob:

Actually, I have a severe distaste for "roger beep." (indeed, I should
think I would dislike his whole family! grin)

However, my computers sound card, patched to a mic in is able to say
cutsie little mp3's, such as:
"Houston, I think we have a problem" and, "Maybe the dingo ate yer
baby!", etc...

I don't really do echo either, however the dsp software on the sound
card (written by myself, in C++) is able to provide a plethora of
strange/unusual and not-often-heard effects, it is one-of-a-kind, I
assure you... grin

John

"dxAce" wrote in message

John Smith wrote:

rd:

Personally, my auto-ident in CW will always be close to my heart, I
fail to even notice it anymore...

You got one of those on your CB? A 'roger-beep' too?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm