Old July 22nd 05, 05:20 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

Imagine that.

As I said....

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

In other words, You've got squat.

well My folks did not need a handout to send me to school or my brother

So you're saying that anyone who qualifies for a scholarship,
regardless of ability to pay, is getting a hand out?

And I thought schools like yours were covered as a handicap?

Just your hate.

no hate HERE you are the one burning up with hate

Sorry, Markie. You're wrong. Again.

Steve, K4YZ