Old July 22nd 05, 05:55 AM

About a week or two ago,I saw an article in the middle isle at
www.rense.com (yeah,yeah,I know,kook rense.com) where somebody got
some new FOIA documents concerning AWOL bush's Military Records.I didn't
read every word of it (most of the print is too small and I didn't feel
like going to my computer and enlarging the tiny print,it was getting
late,getting past my beauty sleep time,I sound like Jake Blues making up
excuses to the Mystery Woman in the Blues Brothers movie) but there is
something there about AWOL bush was classified Unfit to carry on being
in the National Guard.If y'all want to take the time and trouble to look
it up.
cuhulin