Old July 22nd 05, 05:49 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

too bad

too bad you can't face facts

I do face facts.

not you don't

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

get help stevie

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

who other than yourself

You need help for your hate

What hate?

the hate you spew forth over usenet

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

realy Jim N2EY and kim are lairs too Bill Sohl too

everyone you don't is a liars

right stevie

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

doig ok

You you and Dave seem to have a real problem with me

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

but you clearly want to

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

no mental health issues here

you are obsessed

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.