Old July 22nd 05, 05:58 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

OTOH I just quoted you and your entire message

And it's all that you ahve left in your life, wimpo.

you have lost it

Nope. I know right where "it" is.

then maybe you should use your mind if you know where it is

or put it back in your head

And I see in an other thread you're still refering to your
"partner" as "she" and "her"...Does that make it easier for you to
rationalize sleeping with men?

my current partner is female. another in future might be male. I don't
need to rationlize sleeping with men.

Sure you do.

another lie

It's a sexual deviance.

nope

You are a deviant.

nope

Embrace it. Live it.

I am quite happy as a bisexual which means since you don't seem to
understand, that I may have a partner of either genders or for that
matter one of each or various other combinations

My current partner happens to be female

You are the homophobic bigot not I

Nope. I just know that certain parts of the anatomy were designed
for certain functions. Using them otherwise constitutes a deviance of
nature.

No You are the homophobic bigot, and you don't accept the truth abotu
anything sexual

Homosexaul activity occours throughout nature

my chickens remind me of this from time to time, the rooster will jump
each other if the hens getts anoyed enough to fight em off

you need to rationalize you constant harassment

What harrassment?

yours

Steve, K4YZ