Old July 22nd 05, 06:21 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Nope. I just know that certain parts of the anatomy were designed
for certain functions. Using them otherwise constitutes a deviance of
nature.

No You are the homophobic bigot, and you don't accept the truth abotu
anything sexual

I didn't say it didn't happen, Markie.

But it's still deviant behaviour...because it D E V I A T E S
from the norm.

nope it happens in nature all the time there it is NORMAL behavoir

Homosexaul activity occours throughout nature

But it's still deviant behaviour...because it D E V I A T E S
from the norm.

nope

my chickens remind me of this from time to time, the rooster will jump
each other if the hens getts anoyed enough to fight em off

Oh jeesus h...

Now he likes to watch rooters fornicate.

more stevie lies

sometimes you have to kick the ****ing chickens out of the way

you need to rationalize you constant harassment

What harrassment?

yours

What harrassment?

your day and day out ranting and raving is harasment stevie

grow up

get out of the sand box and try to act like an adult

Steve, K4YZ