Old July 22nd 05, 06:36 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

It is pumpous to assume that when you addrss your Subject to me by name
it is not for me

It's pompous for YOU to assume that just because your name was in
the subject line, that ALL the comments therein were for you.

not at all

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

more ****

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

not at all

What are you going to do about it?

forunately for me little I can do about it

You are a lying sack of ****

you are sick and in desperate need of help

Steve, K4YZ