Old July 22nd 05, 06:16 PM
John Smith

They need instructions on the bottle which make it very plain that the
results of using their product are directly related to ones ability to
follow simple written instruction and apply the use of simple logic.

Can you write clear enough to make yourself understood (this is
unclear from your past posts here), anyway, if so, write them and
explain what has happened, perhaps they have a
"welfare-tail-light-replacement-plan" and will help ya out a bit.

Just a thought, hope it helps...

John

wrote in message
Every since my old pickup truck plastic tail light lenses fell off
because I screwed up and used Loctite on the screws,There is NO WAY!
on
GOD's Earth I will ever waste my money on ANY Loctite products ever
again! Ladies and Gentlemen,Boys and Girls,Stay Away From Loctite
products!
cuhulin