Old July 22nd 05, 11:16 PM
John Smith

R.F.:

Reminds me of the guy who I once met who thought he was Napoleon; to
tell you the truth, he damn near had me convinced.

Turned out he wasn't, actually, I was quite disappointed! grin

Still, he could, somewhere along the line, have a direct relationship
to the Napoleon bloodline!

Yep, quite a shame, I think he knew Shakespeare too--and not just his
works, the actual man!!! innocent-look

John

"Richard Fry" wrote in message
"Richard Clark" wrote (among much else):
Try as I might in directions other than towards Puget Sound,
I will never launch any significant signals at angles lower
than this 15°.

Maybe you won't, but that doesn't mean it is impossible. A
well-designed, well-implemented vertical can do that. If it
couldn't, MW broadcast stations wouldn't have much of a groundwave.

RF