Old July 22nd 05, 11:18 PM
Dee Flint

"robert casey" wrote in message
nk.net...

Did you see Farenheit 911? Always working on .... things. Golly, he
seemed
so indecisive in Florida with the schoolchildren when the first tower was
hit. Eyes kept going back and fourth ... then the secret service guy
whispered in his ear (the second tower was hit). Still he sat there with
his eyeballs clicking back and fourth.

If I was president, I would have just terminated the
classroom photo op. "Sorry kids, something's come up,
I gotta go." Even if I didn't have a clue as to what
to do about it, I'd still split. Maybe go to the
principal's office and borrow the phone and call various
people at the Pentagon and such.

Back on topic, the FCC released it as a proposed rule
making. But unless someone can come up with a really
good reason to keep code, it will be history. But
I doubt that there is anything about code that the
FCC hasn't already seen.

All the arguments on both sides have been presented a multitude of times.
Since there's really nothing new to be said, I'm pretty sure this will go
through in this form.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE