Old July 23rd 05, 12:43 AM
Mike Coslo

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote in message

I suggest that the Ham who wants to be thought of as superior establish
that superiority by example, not by grousing or ridiculing the new folks.
Foster the idea that good manners and technical acumen is a good thing.

Just some thoughts.....

- Mike KB3EIA -

Not superior Mike, just more proficient as a radio operator, with more
communication capabilities than those without cw capabilities. Better able
to serve his/her community. Etc.

No argument on that, Dan. It's one of the reasons that I support Morse
testing. It's a skill that is just plain good to have. But being a
better operator is no reason to lord it over others. (I'm not saying
that you do - it's just for the discussion)

- Mike KB3EIA -