Old July 23rd 05, 02:16 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
Robert:

I would think a real president would have surrounded himself with
highly capable people.

In the event of ANY threat, accident or other occurrence, a
contingency plan would already be in place which would cover the
emergency in question--indeed, if it were I which were president,
there would even be a plan in place which would ensure America is
quite safe and well protected and life could go on as usual with
EVERYTHING being taken in step, even upon my death, or even the death
of myself and a great number of my people. If you are president there
is no reason to expect the American people to settle for anything
less!

Indeed, even if I were blocked from communication and interaction, for
some period of time, my people would have been instructed what to do
until such time as I could take my place beside them.

So you can think of every possible threating event that could ever
possibly occur and be prepaired for it. Sure you can.