Old July 22nd 05, 10:56 PM
John Smith

devilfinder has some rather strange actions/behavior (java?)...

It attempts to place cookies, activex controls and such which I am not
real comfortable with (this with IExplorer.) I have locked down such
actions, and now it fails to function without long pauses (in which it
attempts to do the actions stated.)

Since, I have abandoned using it, however, I do notice there is much
less commercial sites to deal with when using it, and much more
relevant material (to my thinking) is delivered. It doesn't seem that
they are placing "paid for advertising" ahead of other material which
is more popularly viewed...

John

wrote in message
www.devilfinder.com How did cheney avoid Military service?