Old July 23rd 05, 04:12 AM
garigue

"John Smith" wrote in message
Fat people would look a lot better and be healthier by losing just 10
pounds a month...

... just about as much chance as someone studying a worthless means of
communication as that...

... well, I did, but I am kinda slow, by the time I passed the test it
was too late to protest effectively! ROFLOL!!!

John

Huh ?????? I am glad it is Friday night and you don't have to work
tomorrow ...... how about sharing some of that stuff you are drinking or
smoking ........ cough syrup ?????? John get off of that bedspring antenna
your using for that KW I think something has fried .......

dit dit 73 Tom KI3R ......