Old July 23rd 05, 05:08 AM
John Smith

Geesh...

You guys are for real huh?
You think code and a radio makes you special guys?

Was the license really so difficult for you, you believe the rest of
us with much different opinions are stupid and find it that big a
challenge?

I started building tesla coils at ~10, I got my novice ticket and
built my first single tube transmitter when I was 12, my first degree
was in electronic engineering in '72... I ate this chit up... I was
bored and didn't know what I wanted to be--until they invented the
computer... I returned to college in 1978 and got my BS in CS in 1981
along with a BA in journalism, I completed my MS in CS in '83...
since then I have always taught a night class at the local jr. college
and continue to take classes at the local university to stay current
and be with fresh young minds...

Get real... lay down the opium pipe and step out of the gutter!

And, I just consider myself an average guy (you should see my sister,
she has all the brains in the family!)... of course, I do live in a
nice neighborhood and have nice neighbors...

John

"garigue" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
Fat people would look a lot better and be healthier by losing just
10
pounds a month...

... just about as much chance as someone studying a worthless means
of
communication as that...

... well, I did, but I am kinda slow, by the time I passed the test
it
was too late to protest effectively! ROFLOL!!!

John

Huh ?????? I am glad it is Friday night and you don't have to work
tomorrow ...... how about sharing some of that stuff you are
drinking or
smoking ........ cough syrup ?????? John get off of that bedspring
antenna
your using for that KW I think something has fried .......

dit dit 73 Tom KI3R ......