Old July 23rd 05, 02:34 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

English is a Living tongue not one who's words are forever fixed

But the meaning of what an adjective is. I doubt that linguistics
scholars around the world will be hard pressed to let a foul mouthed
punk like you redefine that.

you are feeble minded the linguists don't define or redine the
langauage. the users of it do

But an adjective is still and adjective.

so?

The job of the linguist is to study the changes and they are always
goin on

And they still won't let a foul mouthed punk like you redefine the
parameters of the language.

yes we all do even a stupid piece of #### like yourself gets to

I love it when you try and insult me about language, yet can't form
a coherent sentence.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ