Old March 2nd 04, 01:53 AM
Clay Nicolsen

Default Hammarlund parts & paint supplier?

Had a total computer meltdown and lost all my web sites & favorites. I had
a link to a supplier of Hammarlund paint and clock lenses, in Wisconsin I
think??

They had different colors for different models, spray cans and quarts, and
clock lenses and parts.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? IIRC, they didn't have online ordering,
you had to phone or snail mail. Any help would be appreciated!

Also, I'm looking for the top two screws for the cabinet of an HQ-180AC,
the power supply filter cap for a 180AC, and the screws that hold the
cabinet back to the chassis for any of the larger HQ's.

Thanks,
Clay