Old July 23rd 05, 08:13 PM
kk4tl

dxAce wrote:
#*@* ... the maker of the totally worthless 'Tiny Tenna'!

Now now Mr. Ace .. those are such harsh words.

Perhaps we should call for testimonials from users of the Tiny-Tenna.
Get the info first hand. They could check in with basic info:
- name
- location
- what's the DX-iest station they ever heard with their Tiny-Tenna.
- what radio they use with their tiny-tenna
- do they wish the FCC would dump the code test from a ham license.

We could even give prizes.
First prize - Kevin will mention your name on The Great Liberty Net.
Second prize - Kind Jewish Indian will mention your name to "the
friendlies".
Third prize - the Tiny-Tenna user gets to hang out with Nashville Joe
at the Huntsville hamfest.

There - that oughta bring out a few million testimonials. We predict
(no pun intended) that they'd all be from Mr. Davies, though.