Old July 23rd 05, 08:31 PM

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Quite obvious, if you passed the test, any wino in my city would with
flying colors! Ya damn ham-ma'roon!

John

You really shouldn't compare others to your siblings.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
I am so glad that the code is going to be droped from the stupid
ham
licence reqirements. Now I can get on the liberty net and whatever
else I want to and it will all be legel. I told you simpltons that
one day I would win and now it is just a mater of waiting until I
can
get on HF ssb. The FCC has done the right thing for the rest of us
and I am graitful. BARF will rise again!

Not to worry, however, you couldn't pass the written test anyways.