Old July 23rd 05, 09:18 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On 23 Jul 2005 12:57:51 -0700, "AussieSeek.com Political
Messageboards" wrote:

Freedom Fried

by Archie Kennedy

http://www.aussieseek.com/

We are crossing a line and on the other side of that line there is
fascism, totalitarianism, death squads, and crypto security. But in
reality there is no security. It is a myth. But there are plenty of
despots.
Freedom has a price. It is a price that we have been willing to pay for
hundreds of years in most Western societies. The cost is a certain
degree of necessary anxiety as a result of the unpredictable nature of
disparate human impulses.

Thanks. I prefer real freedom to the illusion of safety.

Yeah, it's kinda like sanity. Most of us prefer real sanity as opposed to the
illusion of sanity which you seem to enjoy, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm