Old July 24th 05, 12:04 AM
jake

The powerpole connector system is in use worldwide !

Take a trip to any home depot, sams, costco or lumber yard.

The electric battery operated lift equipment all use the large
powerpole connectors (36volt 600ah wetcells)

They only go in one way, can't put them in backwards.

We just have to watch what we are doing,
Anderson can't do it for us.

Just like at the firing range, you can load the wrong
type of ammo in your pistol and have the round get
stuck in the barrel and if fired again the firearm can
break and hurt you and others around.

What is to stop me from connecting the radio
cables to my astron termainals backwards ?

Be safe !