Old July 24th 05, 03:33 AM
kk4tl

Who was he? Callsign? Can you post location of the FCC enforcement
action? Heard so much about this roll call guy that I would love to
who he was?

He was Bob, KT4TR, had a signal to die for the times I heard him on 313
and 75m. Don't know where to find the stuff about the FCC action, it
was a few years ago. I remember his trip to Spartanburg that
precipitated the subsequent reading of court records that resulted in
his alleged problems with the FCC.

Seems that KT4TR had it in for WB2OTK for some reason. Don't know all
the particulars or reasons behind the hostility. Perhaps someone else
could fill in the blanks here. Mr. Davies seemed quite involved with
those goings on. While KT4TR was taking it to 'em on the airwaves, Mr.
Davies was maintaining a website quite hostile to Mr. Whiten, WB2OTK.