Old July 23rd 05, 10:16 PM
running dogg

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 23 Jul 2005 04:13:57p, David wrote in message
:

On 23 Jul 2005 12:57:51 -0700, "AussieSeek.com Political
Messageboards" wrote:

Freedom Fried

by Archie Kennedy

http://www.aussieseek.com/

We are crossing a line and on the other side of that line there is
fascism, totalitarianism, death squads, and crypto security. But in
reality there is no security. It is a myth. But there are plenty of
despots.
Freedom has a price. It is a price that we have been willing to pay for
hundreds of years in most Western societies. The cost is a certain
degree of necessary anxiety as a result of the unpredictable nature of
disparate human impulses.

Thanks. I prefer real freedom to the illusion of safety.

Real freedom? When have you *ever* earned real freedom or even known real
freedom? All the freedoms you currently enjoy have been *given* to you by
someone else! You haven't yet repaid your debt, and attending school on the
taxpayer's dime does not equate to public service, leech-boy!

One does not need to put on a military uniform to earn one's freedom.
One can start by standing up to terrorists and their unwitting amen
corner who want to destroy freedom.