Old July 23rd 05, 09:38 PM
John Smith

David:

Hang in there, stiff upper lip man, I know knight you into our order
of the "Holy 'Tard", although the dx-dummy has hoisted that title on
our order, we shall wear it in pride--as we perform our knightly
duties of slaying the dx-dra'GOON-'Tard... onward to death or glory
man!
grin

John

"David" wrote in message
On 23 Jul 2005 12:57:51 -0700, "AussieSeek.com Political
Messageboards" wrote:

Freedom Fried

by Archie Kennedy

http://www.aussieseek.com/

We are crossing a line and on the other side of that line there is
fascism, totalitarianism, death squads, and crypto security. But in
reality there is no security. It is a myth. But there are plenty of
despots.
Freedom has a price. It is a price that we have been willing to pay
for
hundreds of years in most Western societies. The cost is a certain
degree of necessary anxiety as a result of the unpredictable nature
of
disparate human impulses.

Thanks. I prefer real freedom to the illusion of safety.