Old July 23rd 05, 11:48 PM
David

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:22:39 -0500, "SeeingEyeDog" wrote:

This would make perfect sense had Einstein never had invented the nuclear
age.

Today, it is very possible and increasingly likely, that a terrorist will
use the ultimate terror weapon. It may not happen next week, next month or
even within this decade. But it will happen. It's just a matter of time.
Then what? Who will you blame? Your freedom loving government which
allowed it to occur? Will you blame the intelligence community which is
increasing being handstrung by worldwide leftist freedom propaganda. Or
will you blame yourself for your short sighted stupidity as you bury your
family members and send your son off to war? Or, which I believe is more
likely, you will run over to your computer and post more leftist idiotic
stupidity in order to further "the cause" by stating it was a government
conspiracy to yet again increase the defense and intelligence budget.

Which will it be "next time"? Or maybe there won't be anyone around next
time.

That's what you can call freedom on the day after. Freedom to die!

Do you really think the enemy is that insane?

Do you think they'd nuke us if we were acting more truly generously;
less selfishly?

Who really runs U.S. foreign policy? Is it being conducted in the
best interests of the American people.