Old July 24th 05, 09:33 AM
Brad

Welsh World

wrote in message
I haven't checked it out in a while,but I could (might still can too)
listen to Cymru'r Byd (what does Cymru'R Byd mean in the English
language?) radio music station in Wales with my webtv.I like to hear
those Welsh folks over there talking and singing.I think the station is
off the air from midnight to about 5:00 AM or 6:00 AM in their time zone
which is six hours ahead of my time zone,Central Standard Time.You
probally can find the station at www.radio-locator.com or a similar
website.Past my bed time now,I am going to see if I can tune in to that
radio station in Wales later on.I get BBC America on my DirecTV
service.Maybe I can pick up BBC with my webtv (hey,that rhymes) too.
cuhulin