Old July 24th 05, 03:04 PM
K4YZ

John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

Scuttle-butt has it that you are sleeping with J.K. Rowling.

I'd be happy to be sleeping with her investment banker!

Hey, if things don't work out, how about introducing me? I have
always been a sucker for tall women with british accents.

Ditto.

Have you seen the movie "The Girl In The Cafe"..?!?! It's a campy
May-December romance thingy...The female lead is a bit on the,
uh..."common" side, but she's got this cute-as-a-bug accent. I'd be
glad to let her lay next to me whispering naughty things in her cute
little way!

Besides, I have read all her novels, even the latest, "Harry Potter
and the Half-Blood Prince."

"Half-Blood"..??

What's the other half? A Big Mac? =)

73