Old July 24th 05, 03:01 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:25:17 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Peter Newman wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:14:53 GMT, David wrote:

Sir Winston Churchill, from The River War, first edition, Vol. II,
pages 248-50 (London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899).

Another crazed white guy.

This "crazed white guy" (as you call him) helped to save the world
from the nazis. I guess you don't like that he did that, do you?
I wonder where you live?

He lives in California.

And I suppose you also sympathize with the islamic terrorists?

That almost certainly seems to be the case. At any rate he is certainly a menace
to civilization as we know it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

If you see ''civilization'' anywhere, it's a mirage.

If you don't then perhaps it's that LSD kicking in again you drug addled 'tard.