Old March 4th 04, 05:45 PM
Mike Andrews

Dbowey wrote:

THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE FELLOWS SET THAT HE SAYS IS
"JUST A AA5". I WISH ALL THE AA5 WERE AS GOOD AS MY S-38-A-B-C-D- BRBR

Look around the flat thing plugged into the computer thingy with all the
buttons, for one called "caps lock," and push it once.

Practice with it and see how it works.

If you'll read his sig, you'll find an explanation of the
all-caps post. I'll quote his sig here, so that you don't
have to rummage back through the thread.

: CHECK MY WEBSITE: www.dialcover.com
: Bill Turner, excuse caps, short answers, stroke.
: Business SASE, each order a copy of The Pocket Resource Guide.

If you ever suffer some sort of physical impairment, you may find
yourself wishing that people were a bit more accommodating towards
you.

--
Mike Andrews

Tired old sysadmin