Old July 24th 05, 06:58 PM

From: "Jim Hampton" on Sat 23 Jul 2005 23:04

Hello, John

Yep, and I'm gonna laugh my *ss off when they start using the FM band (oh -
I forgot, they already are) and the AM band. I hope they clobber your ball
game on dish network too

The reality is that somehow there has to be some regulation. Ever been on a
freeway and encountered some idiot (likely drunk) going the wrong way?

Heck, if it gets bad, I can handle it. It isn't the number of guns you
have, it's who you shoot.

25 feet of bell wire on a spark plug to a lawn mower will kill the idiot
running 25 kw screaming "audiooooo....". If he can't hear 'em, he can't
work 'em.

Malicious interference to anyone is still malicious interference.
By the existing regulations. You are the one with the license
that can be pulled, NOT the "25 kw" freebander.

Where do you find this mythical freebander running TWENTY FIVE
KILOWATTS?!? [only in newsgroups is where...]

That is just a very simple "for openers".

I've got more twists than a snake, but hope I'll not need them ))

I mention only the obvious; I'll not reveal the really nasty stuff that is
hard to track ..... pins in coax doesn't count; too simple.

You aren't thinking sneaky enough. Try benign acts...such as a
very short wrapping of cellophane tape on any PL-259 plug
center pin. With only one turn wrapping it will insulate that
pin very nicely. Using transparent tape instead of translucent
"magic" tape will make it less easy to spot.

Or get an old auto of the 50s or earlier, do an insulated
wrapping of one of the old plug wires to the existing radio
antenna on the car. Radiates malicious interference very
nicely. If you are caught, blame the auto repair place.

Not to worry. Riley H. knows where to send the federal
marshalls to go get ya...

bit bit