Old July 24th 05, 04:11 PM
Peter Newman

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:41:59 GMT, David wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:21:54 GMT, (Peter Newman)
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:14:53 GMT, David wrote:

Sir Winston Churchill, from The River War, first edition, Vol. II,
pages 248-50 (London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899).

Another crazed white guy.

This "crazed white guy" (as you call him) helped to save the world
from the nazis. I guess you don't like that he did that, do you?
I wonder where you live?

And I suppose you also sympathize with the islamic terrorists?

Peter Newman

Then you suppose erroneously.

In that case, explain this "another crazed white guy" reply of yours.
Do I suppose correctly that perhaps you are not white and are not
entirely happy about your colour? Would it be also perhaps correct to
assume that you are a racist?

The ****ing English in large part created the Middle East mess. Don't
give me that tired old Churchill crap.

The English certainly did not create Al Qaeda. And that "old tired
Churchill" description of Islam is certainly more fitting than
anything that any politician of today would dare to say publicly.

The problem of today is Islam and its crazed Muslims - certainly not
"crazed white guys".

Peter Newman