Old July 24th 05, 04:45 PM
John Smith

oliver:

I will take your suggestion to:
rec.how.do.I.get.a.woman
and see if they feel that is a viable suggestion.

ROFLOL!

John

wrote in message
ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

yeah, well, what comes around goes around,

John, you just remember that.

improve your manners and your mouth to be treated better...

Go screw yourself. That will be the only way a woman would have you.

wrote in message
ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Quite obvious, if you passed the test, any wino in my city would
with
flying colors! Ya damn ham-ma'roon!

John

You really shouldn't compare others to your siblings.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
I am so glad that the code is going to be droped from the
stupid
ham
licence reqirements. Now I can get on the liberty net and
whatever
else I want to and it will all be legel. I told you
simpltons
that
one day I would win and now it is just a mater of waiting
until
can
get on HF ssb. The FCC has done the right thing for the rest
of
us
and I am graitful. BARF will rise again!

Not to worry, however, you couldn't pass the written test
anyways.