Old July 25th 05, 04:35 AM
Lloyd

Hey, lets get started. BARF will rise again, and Herb will
regain his throne.

73,

Lloyd

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
How does every one feel about downloading all the question pools, aligning
them with correct answers and posting them here?

This way, we need only redirect rec.radio.cb etc people here, and we can
get some new licensees very quickly...

I also have a webpage where we can set the Q's and A's up at and make 'em
available for download...

Anyone with more ideas on where we can begin advertising?

I mean, the more cb'ers and freebanders we can get informed, the more new
licenses we can generate...

I can hardly wait, I am getting ahold of "Toothless Ted" on Chicken-Band
channel 19 and letting him know right now--I just know he will be excited!

John