Old July 25th 05, 08:26 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

Scuttle-butt has it that you are sleeping with J.K. Rowling.

I'd be happy to be sleeping with her investment banker!

gee most investment bankers are Men

Mine's a woman. Why shouldn't her's be?

and why sleep with the banker unless you are planing to steal

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...good sex?

Hey, if things don't work out, how about introducing me? I have
always been a sucker for tall women with british accents.

Ditto.

Have you seen the movie "The Girl In The Cafe"..?!?! It's a campy
May-December romance thingy...The female lead is a bit on the,
uh..."common" side, but she's got this cute-as-a-bug accent. I'd be
glad to let her lay next to me whispering naughty things in her cute
little way!

Besides, I have read all her novels, even the latest, "Harry Potter
and the Half-Blood Prince."

"Half-Blood"..??

Stevie learn what you are tlaking before jumping in

Markie, Learn to write proper English before you try to admonish
someone for something you didn't understand in the first place.

Steve, K4YZ

PS: For Markie's benefit...yes, I know alllllllllllll about Harry
Potter and the current book...There's three copies in the house...It
was a play on words, you gene pool deficient deviant-idiot.

SR