Old July 25th 05, 09:11 PM
Lewis Louis

Mr. Lawrence,

Need I remind you of what happened the last time Mr. Davies tried to
outwit our agency?

Subject: Lewis-Louis agency shut down
From: "L L O Y D D A V I E S"
Date: 4/11/2003 1:39 PM Central Daylight Time

AP Atlanta -

In a early morning raid, members of the FBI and other government agencies,
seized assets and files of the Lewis-Louis detective firm, one of the
largest in the South.

A Federal Judge ordered the raid and lockdown of the building, after a
lengthy court case, started by Lloyd A. Davies and his brother Jim Davies.
The Davies brothers, from Alabama, started a class-action lawsuit along with
hundreds of other people who had been the victim of libel and their lives
destroyed by the false and harassment by the firm.

"My Husband lost his job to those two *******s" Jane Hill, one of the
plaintiffs, Mrs. Hill is also suing for wrongful death, in which she claims
her husband committed suicide because of Lewis-Louis.

Along with building seizure, internet access and e-mail have been shut off
and the personal assets of Lewis and Louis have been frozen. "This may be
extreme action," the Judge said, "but we are in extreme times"

--
Lloyd/N0VFP
"Finest No-Coder to key up a handier talkie"

Well, well we hear once again from Mr. Davies, one of the most unsavory

characters we have ever investigated.

Let me set you straight Mr. Davies.

1. We are not and have not been closed, or investigated by the FBI as
you
claim.

2. The Davies brothers do not exist, as witnessed by your own admission
that
Jim Davies was a phony name made up by you to "scare" some people off.
I can
post your letter on this if you wish.

3. Jane Hill has filed a lawsuit as you are well aware of, as you are
named as
the "reason" her husband committed suicide. You and the late Mr. Hill
were
involved in a homosexual relationship and the word leaked out to his
place of
employment. He then unfortunately committed suicide.

4. The building is owned fully by us and is open to the other 83
tenants who
rent from us.

5. We have had lawsuits filed against us from time to time due to the
nature of
our business. Scorecard to date. 18 filed, 0 won. We prevail as you can
see.

6. I would suggest, that you think twice before you try to outwit
people who
are smarter than you Mr. Davies. You own nothing now, but you could
wind up
owning even less if you are foolhardy enough to continue with your
foolishness.

Best Regards,

From: "L L O Y D D A V I E S"
Date: 4/11/2003 1:39 PM Central Daylight Time

[...]

Lewis Louis Detective Agency
The Largest Detective Agency in the South