Old March 9th 04, 04:16 AM
- - ex - -

William Warren wrote:

(unatributed rant snipped)

They really ought to give you GOP PR types a quick course in Netiquette
before they set you loose on the world: your ALL CAPS post shows you haven't
been associating with the hoi poloi for a long time.

Not my post. It was copied and pasted from elsewhere. You're correct,
I should have attributed the writer but he was anonymous.

Let's see, where can I start:

Nice one! No inconvenient IP address to trip you up. Win 98, too, at least
according to your headers. You guys _do_ occasionally learn from your
mistakes, don't you?

email address is exray at coqui dot net if you need to know. and its
Win98 Second Edition, I'll have you know!

"Non partison (but extremely cynical) newsletter for investors..."

Wow, I'm impressed. In terms of FUD and intimidation, that's at least a 5
out of 10. I can't question your honesty

I'll try to locate the source so that you can rant to the original
writer. You're not real fond of opposing opinions are you?

-Bill M