Old March 9th 04, 04:08 PM
William Warren

"David Stinson" wrote in message

William Warren wrote:
( a bunch of Kerry-loving crap)

All your blather and blah in support of Kerry
goes right out the window in this one passage, quote:

[From Don Bendell's editorial -bw]
...Sure, there were a couple
bad-apples, but I saw none, and I saw it all, and if I did,
as an army officer, it was my obligation to stop it,
or at the very least report it. Why is there not a
single record anywhere of you (Kerry) ever reporting
any incidents like this or having the perpetrators arrested?
The answer is simple. You are a liar...

The answer IS simple, and it is that Kerry was a young, impressionable,
idealistic junior officer with a boat and crew to care for, and with a
dangerous and thankless job to do, and what were undoubtedly "Latrine
Lawyer" fables at the time he heard them got lost in the noise until they
were later verified by those who participated or those who apprehended the
participants. I don't care when Kerry realized that the stories were true: I
care that he had the guts to act on those truths.

As I said before, Mr. Bendell is not the guardian of the "one true version"
of Vietnam history. His stipulating that he "saw none" just before bragging
that he "saw it all" is understandable: old veterans, both he and I, each
have our own version of the truth as we saw it, or (more accurately) as we
remember it.

It happened. You don't need to take my word for it: look up the
courts-martial records and interview the convicts who did it. Of course, the
"30 old white men" who run America are counting on the likelihood that
nobody will bother.

Democrats have shown who they really are by their
choice of this despicable man; a fine decendent of
the Clinton tradition. You are a sick, twisted
and evil party and the sooner you are stamped out,
the better for our poor nation.
D.S.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were having a discussion about politics: you appear
to be reciting a speech by Juan Peron.

Call me back in ten or twenty years: if your "friends" stay in power, you'll
be living in a tent, choosing between buying food or medicine, and you'll
own nothing but the TV set your masters will use to tell you what to think.

I pity you.

Bill Warren.