Old March 9th 04, 04:18 PM
jakdedert

David Stinson wrote:
William Warren wrote:
( a bunch of Kerry-loving crap)

All your blather and blah in support of Kerry
goes right out the window in this one passage, quote:

...Sure, there were a couple
bad-apples, but I saw none, and I saw it all, and if I did,
as an army officer, it was my obligation to stop it,
or at the very least report it. Why is there not a
single record anywhere of you (Kerry) ever reporting
any incidents like this or having the perpetrators arrested?
The answer is simple. You are a liar...

Democrats have shown who they really are by their
choice of this despicable man; a fine decendent of
the Clinton tradition. You are a sick, twisted
and evil party and the sooner you are stamped out,
the better for our poor nation.
D.S.

Good God, David. Are you so blind, or senile as to deny that atrocities
occured in Vietnam? Do you also deny the Holocaust ever happened?

Our nation would not be so poor, if....

jak